Friday, August 6, 2010

My amusement for the day

This is my amusement for the day:

The ad on the side of frumster this morning takes you to this link:

http://www.myheadcoverings.com/

Awfully pretentious of them, isn't it? (You should know that married women in Orthodox Judaism cover their hair. AFTER marriage.)

So you are on this site, trying to find a guy and maybe set up a first date, and they are advertising things you might need once you get married. I just find it funny.

Meanwhile, I met one of my matchmakers from SYAS last night. She's younger than I expected, but very nice and funny, and offered me a lot of insight. Namely, that I shouldn't be worried, that I have a lot to offer and that she is really going to go to bat for me. She's actually planning to leave SYAS soon but is going to keep looking for me personally, which is nice.

Have a great weekend! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment