Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome!

Hi -- Welcome to my blog!

This isn't my first attempt at blogging. Way back in medical school, I kept a blog for a couple months. I used it to complain about some random things, and then people commented about why was I complaining all the time. Wasn't that the point of the blog? Then I got busy, and Katrina happened, and I closed up the blog. So here I am again, 5 years later, and I've decided that I have a lot to say and not a lot of good places to say it. And yes, this may sometimes be a place where I do a lot of complaining. If you don't like it, you don't have to stay. But I hope you find me, at times, entertaining. I hope you comment. And that you come back for me. And bring your friends! I like new friends. :-) Let me know what you like hearing about, and what you don't like hearing about, and maybe I'll try to give you more of what you like and less of what you don't like. Maybe.

I apologize in advance for multiple posts today -- I have a lot to say. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment