Monday, July 26, 2010

I will follow you.....

You'll now see a short list of blogs that I follow to the right hand side.
In actuality, I follow about 30 blogs via my RSS reader with my gmail account, but I didn't create this blog with that gmail account b/c I didn't want everyone to have access to my full name, just in case people happened across this blog by accident.
But I DID want my friends (real or cyber-friends) to find this blog, and to know that I followed them, and to follow me back. So now some of my friends and favorite blogs have me following them twice, lucky you!
I'll add more of my favorite blogs to this list as time goes on, it's just tedious, and at some point I have to get work done at work. Or at least study for my upcoming Pediatric boards.
Check out some of the other blogs when you get a chance, they are fun. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment